241 Posts
190 Posts
Main Forum

Help!

3 replies
8 posts
0 votes
I was in my house I used a ender sword and then I crahed,
now if I wanna join the server I hear my chocobo sounds but then I crash.
So can you change my coördinates where I am standing pls?
otherwise I can't join the server :(

For people who are java nerding :p

java.lang.NullPointerException at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_78446_a(ItemRenderer.java:618) at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_78447_b(ItemRenderer.java:591) at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78476_b(EntityRenderer.java:705) at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1273) at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:991) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:871) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) --- END ERROR REPORT f4cd43b3 ----------

/|\
This is the crash |

Hexxit reinstalling doesn't help so hopally someone can say what's wrong

Greets: turbowesley10

FIXED: THANKS TO SHADOW DEMON
2955v2c.gif
Posted Aug 20, 13 · OP · Last edited Aug 20, 13
0  votes
130 posts
+2 votes
Yep, the area where you are standing is what is causing the crash. Unfortunately, I don't know what caused this and how to fix this :( Hopefully somebody can help you resolve this crash.
Posted Aug 20, 13
0  votes
8 posts
0 votes
wrote:
Yep, the area where you are standing is what is causing the crash. Unfortunately, I don't know what caused this and how to fix this :( Hopefully somebody can help you resolve this crash.

I already say that it was fixed so :p.
But to solve this somebody must tp you to a different place, like spawn. You can't do much but you are 5 sec online, you must ask a admin for help on the teamspeak server.
2955v2c.gif
Posted Aug 21, 13 · OP
0  votes
130 posts
+2 votes
Alright, going to lock this as it has been dealt with.
Posted Aug 21, 13
0  votes
Announcement of